Free V Bucks Generator: Best Fortnite Generator 2020 Free V Bucks in Fortnite
Are you looking for free v bucks generator in Fortnite game? If yes, then you have landed at the best resource available on the internet, In this post, you will learn about top ways you can use to get free v bucks in Fortnite without using any kind of generator.
But, First, let’s learn more about Fortnite,
Fortnite is a virtual battle simulator published by the Epic Games in 2017. All the in-game purchases in Fortnite can be made with the help of micro-transactions, which are further based on v bucks (the in-game currency)
Although v bucks are available for being purchased with real money. They definitely seem to rip you off with their prices. The cost of 100 v bucks turns out to be $1, and if you’ve been playing the game for some time now, you might know that the starting price for top-notch skins is around 1500 v bucks. An investment of 15 bucks in the game right away, just after beginning to play, seems to be a really bad idea.
So, is there any legit and 100% working trick to earn free v bucks? In fact, Yes there is, and today in this article, we’re gonna be mentioning 10 easy tips and tricks about how to get free v bucks in the game, even if you’re a complete beginner and want to establish your foundation in this game. So lets get started.
10 Real Free V Bucks Ways You Should Try in 2019
1. ‘SAVE THE WORLD’ TO GET DAILY REWARDS
For all of those who didn’t know, Fortnite has 3 modes of battling: Save the World, Battle Royale and Creative.
- For activating Save the World mode, if you’ve already purchased the Battle Royale version, you need to pay an additional amount worth $39.99. I know that’s quite a huge sum for the beginners, but that’ll be totally worth your money. Epic Games is also planning to release a fully free-to-play version of Save the World in 2019, so keep a regular check on it.
- As I stated, the amount you spend in buying this version of the game would be worth its value, for many reasons. And one of those reasons is the Daily Rewards. Every day that you log in to Fortnite Save the World, you’ll be receiving rewards such as free v bucks and other resources.
- At the game’s starting page, press ‘X’, and from the displayed menu, select ‘Daily Rewards’.
- Daily Rewards are also available in Battle Royale version, but on purchasing Save the World version, which is available in a Founder’s Pack, you get additional v bucks under Daily Rewards, named as Founder’s Rewards.
- In the Daily Rewards section, you also do receive some special Epic Rewards in regular intervals of a number of days. The days left is also displayed right there, so look at them to feel motivated and play the game daily. Here too, you get special benefits of Save the World version, as those with Founder’s Pack get an additional Epic Reward.
- These Daily Rewards continue for a period of 1-year. After logging in consecutively for 365 days, you’ll get a total of 10000 free v bucks in your account. On the 365th day itself, you get 1000 v bucks as a reward.
- As the days count increases, the value of the rewards also increases eventually. So don’t forget to miss logging in for a single day, as that can reset you all the way back to Day 1.
- If you’re more interested in playing the Battle Royale version of the game, it’s advisable to log in to Save the World mode, each time you start Fortnite, just for once, in order to receive the rewards. And then, you can log out to continue with Battle Royale.
- As you can see, the total rewards (10000 v bucks) cost worth $100 in the game. But you make an investment of just around 40 bucks to receive the full benefits.
2. COMPLETE YOUR QUESTS
You will be assigned various missions, in-game objectives and challenges in the Quests section of the game.
- These are really easy-to-do tasks, which take a matter of minutes, to gift you a bunch of free rewards such as v bucks.
- Some of the Daily Quests can earn you up to 50 v bucks. Although that seems to be not a huge sum, but eventually as you keep stockpiling these rewards, you’ll be left out with thousands of v bucks, without even playing a single battle.
- Every day, you’d be having 3 Daily Quests to be completed, so that maxes up to 150 v bucks.
- Apart from the Daily Quests, you will have many other quests such as Main Quests, Hero Quests & Side Quests.
- Side Quests and Main Quests can earn you up to 100 v bucks each.
- There are various seasonal tournaments available in the Quests section which have a pool prize of hundreds of free v bucks. So don’t forget to pay a regular visit to the Quests section of the game.
- If you don’t prefer a certain task or challenge, you can eliminate that from your Quests, and wait for fresh ones to appear on the next day.
3. UPGRADE YOUR STORMSHIELD AMPLIFIERS
In the Side Quests section, the most rewarding task is to upgrade your arena’s Stormshield Amplifiers.
- You can upgrade only your arena’s stormshields, and not any others.
- Installing Stormshield Amplifiers would give you 100 free v bucks every time that you do it.
- Just go to Side Quests section of the Quests menu, and select the Stormshield expansion tasks from the list.
- Every Stormshield levels up after reaching a rating of 10. You can get your current progress from the blue bar displayed on the left side of the screen while viewing a map.
- Every time you level up a Stormshield, you will be getting a ton of skill/experience points in the game, thus boosting your profile’s overall performance rating.
4. FILL UP YOUR COLLECTION BOOK
Another exciting feature of Fortnite Save the World is a Collection Book. It is basically like a record of all the items that you put into it, because either you don’t need it anymore, or you just want to earn rewards from some old items that you’ve got in your locker.
- You can collect Heroes, Survivors, Defenders and Schematics in your collection book.
- Every item can be put only once in your Collection Book.
- You can also choose to recruit back the items that you’ve put into your Collection Book, in case you need it.
- If you’re an absolute beginner, I’d say no need to worry. All you need to do in order to get exciting rewards from the Collection Book is: open the packs that you had received after finishing battles, dismantle them and put them into your Collection Book straight away.
- Every time you register an item in your Collection Book, you are awarded skill/experience points. The number of experience points received would depend upon the rarity and level of the items directly. E.g. registering Outlanders may give you more rewards as compared to others.
- These experience points would be utilized in leveling up your Collection Book.
- The most thrilling part of collecting more and more items in a Collection Book is that you get free v bucks every time you reach some specific levels. (Update: Since November 14, 2018, You cannot get v bucks as rewards from collection book.)
- Before the release of Patch Note 6.30, you were able to receive a total of 500 free v bucks on reaching levels 6, 26 and 91. A sum of 1500 v bucks is really huge based upon the perspective of a beginner in Fortnite.
- So, do remember to sort out all the unimportant cards in your locker. And add them into your Collection Book to receive thousands of rewards excluding free v bucks in the game. (Please note that from Patch Note 6.30, Skill Points and V-Bucks has been removed from the collection book).
5. BUY BATTLE PASSES FOR EVERY SEASON
Another exclusive trick to get free Fortnite v bucks is to buy the Battle Passes for each and every season. Although they’re not completely free, they can be obtained using v bucks, without spending any real money.
- For the beginners, I’d always suggest choosing the option to continue with the free Battle Pass that you get on signing up to the game. Because, a premium Battle Pass costs around 950 v bucks (~ $9 if bought from the store directly), and obviously not everyone can afford that at the beginning. The major drawback to the free Battle Pass is that you won’t be receiving the maximum value of rewards, as received by a premium user of the same.
- Now, if you think you’ve got enough v bucks to buy the Battle Pass and still have a minimum of 100 v bucks in the balance, I’d suggest you buy it straight away.
- The amount of rewards obtained from reaching higher tiers in the Battle Pass section is tremendous. E.g. on reaching Tier 4, you get 100 v bucks, and on reaching Tier 100 you get a lump sum of 1500 free Fortnite v bucks. In fact, if you sum up the whole amount, it ends up being much more valuable as compared to the Battle Pass.
- The easiest way to level up your Tier is by playing more number of battles and earning more skill points.
- Now, not only you would get free v bucks, but you will also be rewarded with numerous items and skins on reaching a new Tier, for absolutely free-of-cost.
6. CHECK OUT THE ITEMS SHOP DAILY
If you like being fashionable in the game, and collect a lot of exclusive Fortnite skins (I really like the Marshmello one), checking the items shop every day is a vital step for you.
- On several days, items and skins are available for huge discounts in the Items Store. e.g. I got many skins for less than 1500 v bucks.
- For beginners, if skins seem to be too expensive, you can choose to buy lower budget cosmetic items (such as Gilders).
7. ASK YOUR FRIENDS FOR HELP
Fortnite is mostly based upon gaining expertise over the controls and having enough experience to win a battle in the right way.
- Ask every one of your friends who play Fortnite, whether they’re on a lower or a higher level than you, for their battle strategies.
- Also, ask them perfect ways to manage v bucks in the game.
8. SPEND YOUR V BUCKS WISELY
- Investing your v bucks in unnecessary items and products can put you in troubles at some point, it makes you feel as if you’re worthless, and can’t earn enough through the battles.
- It’s completely normal to have a desire to buy each and every trending skin that people are crazy about. But spending your hard-earned resources in such diminutive wishes is surely not a great option, for both the beginners and the experienced ones in the game.
- Gambling/Spending thousands of your v bucks take a few seconds of time, but gaining back all of them can take months. So always manage to spend your v bucks in a conservative manner.
- There’s no such way like free v bucks generators or mods, that earn you unlimited resources for free. So don’t be desperate to try them out either.
9. BUYING V BUCKS FOR REAL MONEY ISN’T A GREAT OPTION
The price of v bucks in Fortnite starts at around a dollar for every hundred of them.
- The total value of all items in Fortnite sums up to about a 100,000 v bucks, worth a $1000 in real-life.
- Many players get too desperate to buy v bucks quickly in order to buy their favorite skins and items from the in-game store. But I’d suggest that you progress in the game, with the bare minimum requirements that you need to have in order to face the level of competition in your gameplay.
See Also: Clash Royale Reddit
10. EARN V-BUCKS IN SEASON 9 FROM ONLINE GET PAID TO METHODS
As a matter of the fact that we cannot get anything for free in reality, there are still several situations occur in our lives when some people give importance to our personal contribution in their objectives more than the real money. This is what currently happening with some “get paid to” web portals and platforms.
If you are not aware of get paid to methods, then let me tell you that the “Get Paid To” programs works completely on users contribution. You have to register on such platforms. Once registered, you can take participation in the program by doing several day to day tasks of your life only via these portals, such as surfing on the internet, shopping, watching videos and much more.
You can even contribute in several survey offers and public polls on these portals. In return to this contribution of yours, you earn reward points that can be converted in real money, or a huge range of gift cards available with them to redeem the amount of real money that you would earn by redeeming those reward points. In short, you can earn free v bucks in fortnite season 9.
Once you have sufficient points to redeem, simply get them converted into real money and withdraw them into your bank accounts to buy v bucks. One more way is to redeem those points with your platform supported Gift Card. For example, if you are playing Fortnite on your android device, simply redeem your points for Google Play Gift Card to use it to buy v bucks. Similarly, use iTunes Gift Card for iOS devices, Nintendo eShop Gift Card Codes for Nintendo console, and PSN Gift Card Codes for Playstation Console.