About Kodi and Exodus
Kodi is an android application for the android TVs out there which is currently used by millions of smart TV users, this is the best application for all the smart TV which is not officially available on the play store due to some piracy issues. Exodus is a wonderful kodi add-on, everyone who uses kodi has Exodus as a must installed add-on as it is an all in one add-on. Learn How to Install Exodus on Kodi
How to install exodus on kodi 17 krypton?
- Switch on your smart TV and open the kodi application in your TV and click on the settings icon on the top cornet of your screen.
- Now you will have the settings opened in your smart TV, in settings click on the export mode and go to the add-ons section in settings.
- Now you will have a variety of options as you see on your android smartphones.
- Scroll down and search for the unknown sources object as you are going to download and install the add-on from an unknown external source according to your android operating system.
- You will get a warning saying that, enabling this option is not safe, malicious virus application will be installed without your knowledge, etc. Just click on proceed anyway.
- Now come back to the dashboard. Again click on the settings icon in the top corner, this time click on the file manager and then click on add sources.
- After that just enter the following link in the source box and click on add source.
- Source to add: http://repo.ares-project.com/magic
- You will be prompted to add a name to your source, name it as ares for better understanding and click on next.
- Now again come back to the dashboard and click on add-ons, then click on package installer which will be located in the top right corner.
- Now click on Install update from zip file and select the ares source you have added and you will have all the repositories that are available in the link source you have added.
- In that list you will have a zip file as repository.aresproject.zip select this file and click on add.
- Now you will have the ares wizard on the notification panel, click on toggle notifications and enable the particular notification.
- Now click on install the package from repository and click on program add-ons and then click on the ares wizard which will ask you for installation permission click on install and the installation process will begin.
- After the download and installation process is successful, you will have all the add-on from that repository installed in your kodi application.
- Now open the ares repository and select the ares wizard which will have the add-ons installed under that repository.
- Click on browse add-ons and then click on the video add-ons section under that select Exodus and click on install.
- Now the final download and installation process of Exodus will begin and after successful installation, the add-on is ready to be used.
In this way you can Install Exodus on Kodi Krypton. No matter if you getting errors like exodus kodi not working, exodus kodi disappeared, exodus kodi no stream available.