Xiaomi MI A1 Price in BD. In September 2017 the Xiaomi Mi A1 smartphone was released. The Mi A1 is 5.5” touchscreen display with 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels resolution. The Xiaomi Mi A1 is creature closely marketed as “created by Xiaomi and powered by Google”. At the launch event, Gold also implied that Android One wills soon extent across a broad range of procedure and price points. The Mi A1 has previously been guaranteed to get an update to Android 8.0 Oreo by the end of this year.
Xiaomi MI A1 Price in BD
The Xiaomi Mi A1 positively seems like an upgrade in terms of design compared to any Redmi device launched in Bangladesh. While it takes forward design cues from already-launched Xiaomi devices, it manages to stand out.
The front boasts of 2.5 D curved-edge heavy Glass, which makes the phone, feel quality. The rounded edges and corners mean that it hysterics easily in a palm, and the 7.3mm side profile gives it sleek appearance. Xiaomi has said repeatedly that the Mi A1 feels great in the hand, and we cannot entirely deny that. The solid looks metal body, but the back is very slippery and we had to be extra cautious when using this phone normally.
Xiaomi MI A1’s dual rear cameras are placed similarly and the antenna lines also look like the ones on the iPhone 7 series. Dual paralytic graphite sheets which should radiate heat quickly and decrease temperatures by 2 degrees.
There are capacitive Android navigation buttons below the screen. The power and volume buttons have a good tactile feel, and are placed on the right where they are easily accessible with a thumb or forefinger depending on which hand you are using the phone with. The amalgam dual-SIM tray is on the left Side, while an Infrared emitter is placed on top. The bottom has a USB Type-C port, a speaker grille, and a 3.5mm audio jack.
The fingerprint reader is located at the back, and it works well. The dual cameras project faintly from the rear, and are convoy by a two-tone flash.
The Xiaomi Mi A1 is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625.0 processor which we have formerly seen under the hood of the Redmi Note 4 and Mi Max 2. Xiaomi indicated that this consent to it to keep the price of the Mi A1 in check. The SoC is clocked at 2.0GHz and is coupled with 4GB of RAM. There’s 64GB of storage, and expansion is up to 128GB. Much like other Xiaomi devices, the Mi A1 has a hybrid dual-SIM design which means you have to choose between using two Nano-SIMs or one Nano-SIM and a microSD card.
The phone features a 5.5-inch LTPS display with a full-HD (1080×1920-pixel) resolution and a pixel density of 403ppi. It measures 55.5×75.8×7.3mm and weighs 165 grams and packs a non-removable 3080mAh battery. There’s an Infrared emitter on the Mi A1 as well.
Xiaomi Mi A1 screen light enough, and both text and images look sharp. Viewing angles is good as well. However, we found the glass to be too reflective for our liking and we had to push the brightness all the way up under direct sunlight.
Check also Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Price
Xiaomi MI A1 Like the Redmi Note 4 and Mi Max 2, the Mi A1 is a capable performer. It’s snappy and efficient for most tasks, thanks to the Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor. 4GB of RAM is good enough for multitasking, and allows you to run multiple apps without any trouble. Mi A1 touch reply was good, and we didn’t face any kind of lag throughout the review period. We had a good time playing heavy games such as Last Day on Earth: Survival and Asphalt 8: Airborne. Even light games like Subway Surfers and Candy Crash ran smoothly.
The Mi A1 supports 4G with VoLTE (voice over LTE), and call clarity was good. The phone was able to latch on to networks even in weak spots, which is great. The IR emitter worked impeccably with the Mi secluded app; the same as with other Xiaomi devices.
So, the Xiaomi MI A1 the low-cost flagship redefined. The Xiaomi Mi A1 is mainly dominant smartphone and an ambitious camera phone. It looks like an exciting journey ahead. Follow us on the next page where we look closely at one of the best-looking phones lately. Well, perhaps a little too familiar-looking if you know what we mean.
Xiaomi MI A1 full Specifications
- Network : 2G, 3G, 4G
- SIM Type : Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Battery : 3080 mAh (Lithium-ion non-removable)
- Body & Weight 1 : 55.5 x 75.80 x 7.30 millimeter (metal body), 165 grams
- Processor : Octa-core, 2.01 GHz
- GPU : Adreno 506
- OS Android 7.1.50 (Nougat), planned upgrade to Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- RAM : 4 GB
- ROM : 64 GB, up to 128 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Camera Resolution (Back) : Dual 12 Megapixel
- Camera Resolution (Front) : 5 Megapixel (Full HD video rec.)
- Camera Factors : (Back) Phase detection auto focus, 26mm+50mm, f/2.2+f/2.60, 2x opt zoom, dual-LED flash, HDR, panorama mode, auto face recognition
- Video Recording : Ultra HD 4K (2160p)
- Chipset : Qualcomm Snapdragon 625
- Colors :Black, Gold, Rose Gold
- Display : 5.5 inches, Full HD 1920 x 1080 LTPS IPS LCD Touchscreen with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Memory Card Slot :MicroSD, up to 128 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Sensors : Accelerator, gyro, proximity, compass, fingerprint
- USB : Micro USB v2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Wireless LAN : Yes, dual band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Singular Features : Fingerprint Sensor, Fast Battery Charging, full metal body
- Other Features : Bluetooth, A-GPS, MP3, MP4, Radio, GPRS, Loudspeaker, Multi touch
Xiaomi MI A1 Price in BD
Xiaomi MI A1 Price in BD is comparatively low than other Smartphone. Mobile Price is change every day. Now Xiaomi MI A1 Price in BD is = 23,590.00 (BDT). So keep visit our website to get update price.
If you have any question about Xiaomi MI A1 Price in BD then comment below or massage us throw our Face book page. We will reply as soon as possible.